The technological analysis firm Penteo and the IESE Business School have published an interesting study on the keys to digital transformation in Spain. They have analyzed the state of the transformation processes in companies, as well as the main current challenges and opportunities. A joint study has been carried out in which 207 managers have participated. One of those selected was Félix Casado, CEO of Virtual Cable. They considered it essential to have the vision of this pioneering company in the development of virtualization software in Spain .
- Virtual Cable and Academic Software join forces to offer secure and sustainable eLearning solutions
- Virtual Cable announces its new UDS DaaS Partner type at Madrid Tech Show
- Virtual Cable introduces UDS Cloud on AWS and UDS Cloud on Azure at Madrid Tech Show
- Virtual Cable: Award for the company with the most innovative solutions against climate change
- Sustainable digital transformation at UPM, finalist of the enerTIC Awards
Corporate Social Responsibility
Responsabilidad Social Corporativa
Stay up to date with all the news from Virtual Cable through our social networks.